Saturday, April 28, 2018

Lets Go

LET'S GO

It is 2018 and we are 1/3 into the completion of year. Wow how time fly by so fast and yet slow at the same time.

By the end of the year I will be 26 year old that still sounds a bit crazy when I think of how quickly time goes. It doesn't affect me too much because I can look between the age of 19-35 depending on the amount of sleep I get and my facial features.

Anyway I'll get on with why I wanted to make this post. 'let's go' is for this year my go to word and I just wanted to share why I think it so powerful for me.

Lately I have been playing an online game called the infamous fortnite and tend to watch game streamers on twitch and every time they get a win I see the excitement and the energy, they say these two words lets go. Simple words but man seriously the amount of momentum generated is crazy.

When you are ready to move you go simple as that. I find for myself the majority of the time if I am not happy with one aspect of my life whether if it was;

Social and relationships
Financial and savings
Physical, spiritual and mental
And most importantly if I am hungry

This is because I am thinking about the issue but I am not fixing it, attacking it or  building something to solve it. Being in a stagnant state having no flow in the way life is moving, is worse then being pushed back in life. That's my opinion because it a state of comfort where no change occurs and no actions are taken.

I'm gonna use how bad I am with food as an example I will literally think about how hungry I am for so long that i skip brekkie time because I am thinking about it and changing my mind that when food is in near my face I like I want something else, instead of just grabbing something I can use as fuel. Apparently the quickest way to diabetes now. :|

Anyway my greatest fear is not death itself or fear of regretting the things I should have done or didn't do. My greatest fear is death by BOREDOM! It scary not thinking about the end of my days but thinking about how I am living my days which I have.

The days I spent at home bored.
The days I spent at work bored.

Boredom is my biggest fear because I am literally stuck in a state of thinking where I want to do something but never take any action. Close to being apathetic with life showing no desires, no care and no emotions. It's not a great place to be in because other can't even communicate with you because it's although your body is there however your essence  isn't.

For myself the only way to break the cycle of boredom and inaction is to go an take
action.

Even the smallest amount of action.

Do something you like to do

Listen to something you like to hear

Watch something you like to see
person.

Talk to people who you inspire to be a better person

When I finally start going i keep going until I get what I wanted done and when I get that done I say 'Let's Go!' and that builds my drive and create momentum to keep going. Having momentum in your life will help change the way you see your life and action you need to acquire your dreams.

So Go trust that you know what best for you and take those necessary action to make an change in your life and an impact in others.  

Let's go!

No comments:

Post a Comment