Thursday, April 12, 2018

Another Day Another Dollar

Another Day Another Dollar

It has been officially 6 months and 3 days since I have stayed at my workplace which was found for me by an agency. An I have to come to the daily conclusion before sleep of thinking what am I doing with my life.

Am I just making another dollar or am creating something that has value and honestly I can say that I have just been so caught up saving and planning for the future and how I will eventually reach finance freedom that I never looked to realise that I was just a robot (slave) in someone else's system they created and benefited from.

I hate myself for always working so hard that my bones aches every night but I was always sure that there is a lesson to be learnt from every experience. That lesson that I learnt today was WORTH the meaning of worth, as in what something is worth and whether it is worth doing or not.

Work / Job are a great thing to have if you need money but they can be demanding depending on the type of work an individual does. For me I work like a Factory Hand Labourer even though I have  a heart and passion for entrepreneurship I always tend to let that idea sit only in my dreams and back on my mind and never really take steps to develop it to being something more than just a dream.

Until today! Again I had another breaking point, a moment where I changed the way I saw how my life is and how I really want it to be. I was getting tired of my job emotionally, mentally and physically due the demand of the work and empty promises which keep whispering in my patience and you a contract for permanent  work. But as soon as I hear that I automatically hear in my mind the biggest question in life... Why?! Why am I putting up with this job Why do I put up with mocking nature of co-worker ?Why am I always chasing a paycheck and most important ?Why! Does it matter?

To answer that last question - it doesn't because I have used my time to save up so that I can change jobs whenever  I want but I never do until I breakdown because I still hoping  to obtain the OASIS called Full Time work and the benefits that it will give me if I drink from it's waters.

But still I have stayed for 6 months and realised once again I have done another 180 degree turn and started back to square 1 realising I don't see the worth of what I am doing. Being plugged into someone else system to be used and be given a small token of appreciation  called $MONEY. The more effort and value I put into doing the work the same outcome in Cash it doesn't  change. I get more experienced  yet I get paid the same as everyone else.

I always watch the people at work and think I gonna work hard so when I am their age I will be better off. However as a millennial it feels so hard to do that especially if you are a person like me which over thinks everything. I want to be successful but I want to have a life with that success not be chained to ball called Debt carried by the chain called a 60+ work life.

Some people can call me lazy and to suck it up but truth is that I don't  want to be wasting my time other people rich.

I want to inspire change in myself and others! It won't  be easy and I will probably  forget about but I know deep down when I search the void in my heart created by old ideals and systems that it's  what I really want.

But enough of my ranting I had a long day at work and it making me observe where I am going in my life and I always  wanted to make a blog I just needed something to trigger me to get out of my comfort zone to do so.

I Just to express to find whats worth it for life for you and I will try to do the same for myself.

Just been another day for a few dollars
Stay posted

The Journey is Possible
J Pinto



No comments:

Post a Comment