Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Trust Your Journey

Things are getting better in my life because I am taking the action to make it better.

I don't feel as though I am in as much pain as I use to be with my thinking.

I tend to get anxious in life quite often.

Oh how I'd be so jealous of other people success and achievements in their life.

Also how easily I was annoyed with people around me.

However I came to realise it was because I let others influence my environment rather than changing and making an atmospherical change in my environment.

Work has been going well my hands and body are tired but my mind is more at peace, because I stop to realise that I should shut my mouth and listen when someone has a complaint so that I can learn from my mistakes.

The Ideas I have had in my mind I have started to put into reality and have been finding that people are there to support my ideas.

As a Retired Roman Catholic I haven't been going to church for ages and only recently did I start going to a local pentecostal church near my area.

I did something my fear told me not to do which was to put my hand if I was new so I could get more information about the church, for 3 previous weeks I have been sitting in the back listening to the Pastors and didn't actually know anyone from church.

But when I took the courage to talk to other people from church I met so many interesting and generous people which believed in Christ.

I don't write my blog just for others to read but for me to remember what I was doing right in my life so that when I am down I can remember what help me through my rainy days.

Catching up with old friends and making new friends and most importantly going to eat food and sharing ideas about how we want to change and inspire the world those are the type of moments I live for.

I breathe when I hear that others are doing what they want in life. I feel motivated when I see people working passionately at everything they do.

You all inspire me to be better and I'm always so grateful of your support.

I want to do more I want to have more friends that understand me not just say they know what type of person I am.

I want to challenge myself to be bigger than my fears.

So the only way I know to do that is to keep growing with my personal development and doing things that make my heart beat uncomfortably at first.

Until it finally realises this the nourishment I need in my life, the passion and energy I have been missing and that just by sharing a bit about myself I can find myself.

GO challenge yourself to be more!

2 comments: