Monday, May 7, 2018

I hate Mundays!

Honestly I don't feel well today at all.

I feel sick in my heart, body and mind and I wish I knew why.

I'm so drained of life gosh how I dislike mondays

Why are they so hard to get out of bed for?

Is it because I know I can be doing more with my life then working a 9-5 or because I'm still physically and emotionally drained from the week before.

I need my space but I also need someone to talk to about the problems I avoid discussing with myself.

There was once a time where I felt always inspired by others but these days I'm still adjusting to how bored I am of everyone facebook post.

It sad to note that I may just be a person that focuses too much on the negative. But thats how I managed to survive through my life for so long.

Looking at everything as if is about break!

I hate it! I hate being a negative Nancy or like my little cousin says a Betsy however it has just become something second nature to me now.

Because of two reasons;

I set my goals so low and I have hit them

I set my goals so high that I have never reached them

The first reason leads me to think there is nothing left for me to do or attain and the other reason leads me to doubt that my dreams will never happen.

Why do listen to others I am cold, bald, and clean shaven I freaking hate it I look like a turtle!

 This isn't me I prefer to look angry lumberjack  then depressed teenager because at least that way I now I'm going somewhere and making progress with my life.

Never change yourself for others

The hair will grow back but for now I just feel sick. I look at myself and I think why am I trying to make other people happy with my appearance, when I know that the face they see is an absolute fake I put on just to get through my day.

I'm tired of my ego and being me but I'm the only one who can.

Is it so bad to just give up on dealing everything, if the idea of doing so much leave me in a state of pain and shock.

There is so much things to do and achieve and so little time available.

I want to look after others but I not even ready to look after myself yet. 

Today was one of those days that I needed to eat a large pizza for myself and crash. I am so glad i did or I wouldn't have notice how tired I really am.

What I want to get through is that the start of the week will always be pretty mundane but if you are really emotional and physically drained take a break before you end up breaking down and ending up in hospital. (Speaking From Past Experience)

We follow a system which has us living boxed in for 40 years we should always remember that we have the key to opening the box open. We just need to find the right opportunities and make the best them.

Go eat, rest and take the time to reflect on what you need in life.

And don't forget to breath!

No comments:

Post a Comment